Friday 1 March 2013

The Next Big Thing revisited

 
A quick update: The Next Big Thing is still going (you can read my contribution here) and I'm delighted to have been tagged again by Yvonne Osborne who blogs at The Organic Writer from the Great Lakes of the USA.
 
As well as writing a novel, Yvonne is a poet with a nice line in dry wit - and she loves lighthouses, which resonates with me. You can explore her world, her observations and inspirations, and read all about her Next Big Thing by clicking the link. 

3 comments:

Yvonne Osborne said...

Aww, Deborah, thanks for giving me a lighthouse! What a nice little blurb, one of the best ever, and now I'm off to revisit your interview.

Endra Setiawan said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
5 kejadian aneh di dunia said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...